Just A Fun Day




Today we took the kids to Hampstead Heath to a play area and wading pool. It was the first time in 2 years that Waverly has been in the water and it was Oliver's first time ever. They had a ball playing and splashing on a GORGEOUS 80 degree day. We met up with another family and really had a great time. You have to love living in London on a hot, sunny weekend day.
I also realized that I have not revealed the famous person I saw a few weeks ago. I ran into our neighbor Paul McCartney on the High Street! I recognized his voice before I actually saw him. He was very friendly with some fans at a cafe and I walked by him and got a little smile.
It was all very exciting.

Comments

kflyingcircus said…
I love hot days in Britain, though I don't miss the windows without screens and no AC on those hot days! How exciting to run in to someone famous :-)
erin heiser said…
I LOVE Hampstead Heath. And Paul McCartney!
Unknown said…
I love that you saw Paul McCartney! How fun is that :) I'm so glad your kids are happy and that you had a good week. Best wished on finding an apartment soon... I know God will answer those prayers! Keep us posted!
Misty said…
I have met you on the MPS Forum and followed you to this Blog. It is beautiful and so are Waverly and Oliver. My son, Will was diagnosed in June 2007.Just one year ago at the age of 4. The most devestating thing that the human mind could possibly grasp is our reality.I thought that I would drowned, I couldn't believe that life was going on, my son is dying! Life circles us and engulfs us but we must not allow Sanfilippo to stop us. I believe that I have been frozen for a year wounded and searching for help where there is none. We just made our first baby step forward, we went to The Isabel Jurardo Foundation walk/run. The following weekend we had a Charity Yard Sale and raised our first $2000.00 to donate to the MPS Society. We must fight, we must have hope and we must try any small thing to save our children or if not ours the future generations who may be carriers. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and if you ever need to vent, rage or cry, my family is here for yours.Misty

Popular Posts