Balloons

I know that I sound like a broken record, but it really is all about the little things.  The kids got balloons this morning at one of our favorite diners.  Waverly loves balloons, but she squeezes and bites them.  Needless to say we don't really let her hold them for fear they will pop in her face.  Oliver LOVES balloons.  He was watching them the entire time we were eating and I knew he was hoping to have one of his own.  Here are a few photos of Oliver enjoying the balloons.  He likes to hold the string, let them go and watch them hit the ceiling.  He did it over and over and over again this afternoon.



Comments

Courtney said…
You do not sound like a broken record. I love reading about every little detail of Wavey and Oli's days. What amazing kids you have!
pknelson said…
Life is all about the little things! Celebrate each moment - another lesson
you reinforce for me.

Popular Posts