Happy Father's Day, Matt!!!

Today we celebrated Matt - the most amazing Daddy.  And I truly mean amazing.  I knew that Matt was going to be an incredible father very early on in our relationship.  He has not let me down in the slightest.  He loves Waverly & Oliver with all he is and all he has.  Matt has always been fully involved in caring for the kids.  He takes such great care of them.  Waverly is Daddy's little girl and Oliver is his boy.

Happy Father's Day, Matt!!!  We love you so very much.


Comments

Joanne said…
Hi Shannon,

What a sweet post you wrote and such touching pictures that you posted. I hope that Matt had a very wonderful Father's Day!! Joanne, Mom to Sasha
Valerie Nelson said…
I LOVE the pictures!! Happy Father's Day, Matt!

-Valerie
Jenkins said…
Love, love it!
Those pictures are wonderful...it melts my heart.
Lovely pictures. I especially like the one of Matt & Oliver.

Popular Posts