Going Well

I am very pleased with the first week of school thus far. Oliver has been having a great week! He still cries when we put him on the bus, but he stops once they get moving. He isn't shedding any more tears in the classroom and is beginning to participate in activities. He comes off the bus all giggles and smiles. Yesterday he colored a school bus picture. It is the first item I put in his preschool memory box.

Waverly is also doing well. Her teachers sends home a little synopsis each day. I am thrilled because the staff is listening and incorporating things that Waverly enjoys. They are also allowing her time to take walks each days. Walking is so calming for her and will improve her behavior in the classroom. Her teacher received some special seating for Waverly to keep her safe and comfortable.

Comments

Joanne said…
Hi Shannon,

I am so glad that both Waverly and Oliver are doing great in school. It sounds like a wonderful set up for each of them! And I just love the back to school photos, their expressions say so much!

Joanne
Anonymous said…
So happy you are having a posistive week. Oliver seems to be doing great on the bus!!! Both children sound like they love school!! So happy for all.

Is ther a way to email you directly?? Have so many questions for you as you inspire me to be the best that I can be!!!

Helen
Shannon said…
Helen,

If you go to www.ahundredforahome.com there is a link to "contact us". My friends will then forward me your email. I don't want to publish it or I will start getting a lot of spam.

Shannon

Popular Posts