MPS Conference

I have been on the fence about attending the MPS Family Conference this year.  We have yet to attend a conference and I just wasn't sure if I was ready/interested.  But a final call email was sent yesterday and I realized that I really wanted to go.  I have a few moms who have become such special friends.  I really wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to meet them. Another mom is going to come with just her daughter who also has Sanfilippo.  They will be our buddies for the weekend.   So, I found a great deal on a flight and decided to bring Waverly along with me.  It will be a short trip, but one that is going to prove to be quite memorable I am sure.  Plus we will be able to spend a day at Disney World again.  I am so excited to meet so many families who share a similar story.

Comments

Misty said…
I know that you have met other families but it sure is nice to be with people who understand. Stay safe and have fun! Misty www.miracle4will.com
Jenkins said…
That is going to be awesome!
So happy that you are going!
Kori said…
I ran across your blog through a friend's and was touched by your candidness about raising these special children. I have a severely disabled 5 year old, but I find myself tucking away all of the unpleasantries, fears, and weeks spent weeping from my blog. I focus on my other children because people are able to relate so much better. But you have reminded me how inspiring these children are and how I must be willing to share her story. Thanks!

Popular Posts