Aiden

We attended a memorial service for our friend Aiden this morning.  He was an amazing little boy, with a smile that would melt your heart.  Aiden and his sister Hannah were the first kids we ever met who had Sanfilippo.  We had the opportunity to get together with their family a few times over the years.  They are very special to Matt and I.

Aiden passed away earlier this month.  He left the earth much too soon.  Please keep his family in your prayers, as they mourn the loss of their son and brother.

Comments

Julie Prater said…
Shannon,

I know that we have never met but I have followed you & your family since I had the pleasure of meeting Hannah & her family. She was in my preschool classroom. I haven't heard from her family in a while, now I know why. I am beside myself! Can you help me get in touch with Hannah & Aiden's family? I will give you my e-mail address jprater8@comcast.net Can you pass that on to them? I know that things are tough right now, but I need to let them know we are thinking about them! Thanks!

Popular Posts