Thank You!!

We are halfway through the month and still in first place for the $250,000 grant from the Pepsi Refresh Project.  This money will help fund gene therapy research.  Voting continues through 11:59 pm on January 31st, so please keep voting EVERY DAY for the rest of the month.  Remember to share with your friends.  We have to keep up the momentum!

3 ways to vote each & every day!!
1) Text 105582 to PEPSI (73774)
2) Go to 
www.refresheverything.com (register, search Team Sanfilippo and vote).
3) Vote via facebook by clicking this link and using the app.
 http://apps.facebook.com/pepsirefresh/idea/view/id/99442d3c-30f0-102e-be05-0019b9b9e205

Matt and I feel incredibly supported by all of you.  We are so grateful for your love and encouragement.  Thank you for helping us get to 1st place.  Now, we need your help to keep us there.

Comments

Voting! Facebooked it too. Hoping you win!
Cubanita said…
THE IUDICELLOS ARE VOTING!!!! :) What a great idea from Coca cola!
Anonymous said…
Hi! My name is Laura and I have been following your blog for about 6 months now. I read about you guys in one of the Taylor news letters/magazines. I know I do not know you but i truly feel as if I do and I want you to know that I pray for you and tell your story to others! God bless you and I pray that he continues to give you the strength you need.

Popular Posts