Meet the McNeil Family

Meet the McNeil Family

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Flu

My body was exhausted after the move and Matt's work trip. Unfortunately, that meant the flu hit me hard. I was sick for a full week. Matt had to work from home, my parents came down and I was quarantined to the bedroom (to try to protect the kids from my germs). Thankfully, I finally returned to the land of the living yesterday and thus far *knock on wood* the kids have been healthy. Sadly, this means I haven't gotten a lot of work done around the house. We did get our new outdoor furniture and Matt & my dad spent Saturday putting it all together. It looks great and we are most definitely going to be spending a lot of time outside. I hope to get the final boxes unpacked and things hung on the walls. Then it will really feel like home.

No comments: