Making a House a Home

I still cannot believe the house is *ours*. I have been by the house a few times over the past few days and it has yet to feel real. The painters arrived early Thursday morning and have been busy since. Not only are they painting the entire interior. They are also replacing all of the trim and baseboards with a nicer, more modern wood. And the interior hallow doors with lovely 6 panel doors. It is already looking beautiful!! I cannot wait to see color begin to appear on the walls.

My parents are coming down this weekend. They have yet to see the house and I cannot wait to show it to them. We will also get a few repairs done and make a (long) list of what we hope to do over the next few weeks (months).

Comments

Camille said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts