Duckling

Both Waverly and Oliver had physical therapy and occupational therapy today. Waverly had a wonderful time. Oliver is still adjusting to his new therapists and spent most of the 2 hours crying. (He took a nice long nap this afternoon when we returned home.) He is so different from Waverly. Wavey has always been so passive and easy going, although she definitely went through the separation phase. Oliver is extremely cautious and does not like to be away from me. Matt likes to call him my little duckling.

Waverly has her yearly MRI on Thursday morning. I tend to get nervous about the sedation, but she did such a stellar job with her EEG sedation last month. I am feeling much less stressed about it. Matt is actually going to take the lead on this visit and take her to Children's for the day. He actually has Thursday and Friday off (because he worked last weekend and this coming weekend), so he is excited to be with her through this procedure.

I am feeling "home sick" this week. My family is in Cape May for vacation. Because of Matt's new work schedule and Waverly's dislike for the beach, we opted not to go with them. I just hate missing out on family memories though. It just makes me that much more excited for our trip there in August with Oliver. It is going to be an incredible trip. We are going to create amazing memories.

Comments

Jenkins said…
Little Duckling, this is so precious.
We will be praying for the MRI, for everything to go smoothly and to have clear results.

Popular Posts