Pancake Breakfast

I am still bummed that I am not in Cape May with my family this week. I was thinking about the last time we are all there together. Waverly was 1.5 years old and Matt had just taken bar exam. He was wiped out. Waverly, on the other hand, wanted to wake up between 4-5 am every morning. We finally decided to stop fighting and just got up early to enjoy the sunrise. I took this photo early one morning while waiting for pancakes at a diner on the beach. For some reason this particular morning is so very special to Matt & I. It is a wonderful memory for us. I love Wavey's bright blue eyes and the fork waiting to dig into a short stack.

Comments

The Leivas said…
That is such a precious picture! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Laura said…
She is so adorable in this picture!
Anonymous said…
How precious. She looks so much like Oliver in this picture!!

Cheryl Ezell
TU 81
Jenkins said…
Oh melt my heart, that is precious.

Popular Posts