Waverly's Weeknight Adventure

(It is blog catch up day.)

Last Monday, Waverly spent the night at Jill's House. They are working to partner with local schools to provide week night respite for families. There are a few children at Waverly's school who are registered with JH, so Monday night was a trial run for her school. It was a bit of a last minute thing, so only a handful of kids were there. Wavey once again had a wonderful time. She had a lot of attention from the staff, went swimming, watched a movie, played in the gym. She was all smiles when we dropped her off and all smiles when I picked her up the next morning. I am so incredibly thankful to Jill's House for the work they do for families in the community. And we are so blessed to have them close by - a definite plus to remaining in the DC area.

While Waverly was at JH, Matt & I took Oliver out for dinner to Chipotle. Oliver loves their chips. I loved being out with the men in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts