Happy Birthday Oliver

Today is Oliver's 2nd birthday. I cannot believe my little boy turned 2 years old. We spent most of the day in Lancaster PA enjoying Amish country. We took the kids on a horse & buggy ride. They both really enjoyed it. We are going to have a little birthday party for him on Thursday. Matt is in VA working, while I spent some extra time in PA with my family. We didn't want Matt to miss the party, so Oli's celebration will last a few more days.
I had a mini emotional breakdown on Sunday night. The sadness was too much for me and I broke down in tears. My mom and sister came in beside me and held me as I wept. No words needed to be spoken. They understand my pain. It was actually quite cleansing to have a nice cry.

Comments

SioMcLucky said…
Happy Birthday Oliver!!! Shannon I am so glad you had support during your much-needed cleansing cry. Hugs to you all, you are very much missed in London.
Mike and Sarah said…
Happy Birthday, Oliver. I pray that God gives you moments of joy and happiness today.
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Oliver!

Good cleansing cries are needed once in a while... glad you had support while you cried.

Heather
Kim said…
Happy Birthday beautiful Oliver! What a precious gift you are!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Oliver :)

Popular Posts