Good Week

It has been a good week for us.  We are back in to the swing of a regular school week - no snow days or inservice days.  Yeah!  Waverly has had a really good week.  Her teacher said that the past 2 days she has been especially attentive and participating in some new activities in the classroom.  I am so proud of her.  Her teacher is reporting that she is continuing to stumble more often.  We were able to get in with our physical medicine doctor next week (thanks to a call from our geneticist).  I am anxious to see what we can do to correct her right foot that is turning in and causing her to fall more often.  Oliver has been really into his Thomas the Trains we got him for Christmas.  He loves it when we build the track and he can sit inside of the oval and push the trains around.  He especially loves the bridges.  It is really cute watching him play with such attentiveness.

I was able to meet with a friend of mine from London who now lives in VA.  We got together with our boys and talked while they played.  She loves my kids so much and has been through this journey with me.  It was such a treat to be with a friend.  I don't have a lot of friends here locally, so the time with her meant so much.

I have also been so thankful for the other Sanfilippo moms who have been such an incredible source of friendship, encouragement and knowledge.  I seriously do not know how I could go on without their support.  I am so excited for the opportunity to meet them and their lovely kids.

Comments

Popular Posts