Photos

I don't have a lot of time to write a long message.  My sister and niece are in town visiting and I want to spend time with them.  But, we took a few cute photos and I wanted to share them with you.  The first is Oliver listening to "Sammy the Seal".  The second is Waverly, Oliver and I reading together.  And the third is Matt reading to the kids - Note: Waverly's new haircut.  She choked on a barrette this past week and it really scared me.  I wanted a short cut with bangs, no hair accessories required.  She looks adorable!!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful pictures thank you for sharing. Waverly's new haircut is super cute. I had cut Hannah's short at one time because she use to take the hair ties out and chew on them. She doesn't anymore unless I for get to take them out before bedtime. The life of a mom, lol. Take care!
Laura said…
I had been wondering how you were managing Waverly and hair accessories. I cut all of Julie's hair off in September because she was undoing everything. I think I went overboard - it was really short. Now she is growing out to a bob with bangs. She doesn't cooperate well enough for such a sophisticated short cut on a regular basis.
Wavey looks great!
I've said it before but I'll say it again - Your children are TOO CUTE! They look so happy and contented reading a book with you. Enjoy these moments :)
Anonymous said…
Hi Shannon,

I just love the new photos you've posted. Waverly's haircut is really adorable! Joanne~Mom to Sasha

Popular Posts