Waverly had her appointment with the neurologist yesterday afternoon. I wanted to take her in to see him after she had her seizure in March. He is going to order an MRI and EEG, both sedated. I am not sure why it is so difficult to coordinate 2 tests to be done at the same time, but it is proving to be quite a feat for the folks at Children's. Waverly has had a lot of issues with anesthesia in the past, so we want to limit her sedation time. I am hoping this can be arranged quickly. We are anxious to see if there has been any additional seizure activity.
The kids are both FINALLY healthy. We are getting back into our regular schedule and it is wonderful. This should be a fairly easy week for us. We do have Waverly's IEP meeting tomorrow. We will be deciding placement and services - the most difficult part of the process. I am hopeful that it will be a easy meeting.