Messy

What a day!!  My kids are pukers.  If they don't feel well at all, they are going to throw up.  We have thrown up all over the world, but their favorite place is our car.  Today, Oliver threw up all over himself and his car seat.  I had to carry him in his car seat into the tub, because it was that   messy.  Yuck!!

That aside, Waverly had a wonderful trip to school on the bus.  She really enjoys preschool and being with the other kids.  I am feeling much more comfortable with everything.  I am meeting with her teachers in a few weeks to rewrite her IEP.  I am hoping not to have to fight to get what Waverly needs and deserves....but I am ready.

I am feeling at home here in Virginia.  We have an incredible number of doctor appointments coming up, but I love it.  I know that we are doing the best we can to take care of our kids.  It is so refreshing to have accessible doctors capable of helping Waverly & Oliver.  I have unpacked the 10 huge boxes that arrived from London and the apartment is feeling much homier.  I really like it here.

Comments

Mystic Thistle said…
Oh puke is so....not fun! Just wanted you to know, I'm still here reading, though haven't commented much lately.

I'm glad you are feeling homey in Virginia and that someone sent you blankets!
Christine said…
You really have such a lovely attitude. It's inspiring. I'm very glad you are feeling at home there. And it is such a blessing when kids are happy at their school! Considering all that goes into making the fit right, for everyone involved, it is really a God thing. A gift.
spence said…
Hi Shannon,
Been there with the puking in the car, i can just imagine it. Hope your son feels well soon.
I am glad you are settling in and creating your home for now. I must agree with momma's heart that your attitude is amazing:) Keep your chin up and remember that you aren't far in my thoughts. Would love to see you. If possible, let me know when you'll be in town next.
Your friend,
Christy Spence-Anderson
spence said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy B said…
We were on our way to church and had stopped by McD's for breakfast. Not 10 minutes later, everything that had gone down in Paige's little belly had come back up. Oh the smell! And trying to get it out of the car seat crevices?! Forget it! Makes for great stories though - when you can laugh about it later! (-: Sounds like that's what you're doing and that's a great way to go through life! So glad to hear that you are settling in and starting to feel like home! All my love...

Popular Posts