Crying

Waverly has been crying a lot the past 5 days.  She is weeping and for no apparent reason.  We aren't sure if this is a new phase or stage in her disease, or if she is hurting.  It is terribly painful to see her respond like this.

We had the pleasure of going to a friend's home tonight.  She hosted a little get together for 5 families who all spent time together in London.  4 of the families have relocated to the DC area and 1 was just in town visiting.  It was wonderful to be around friends.  They have watched Oliver grow from a little baby into a big-bellied toddler.  They have also seen the changes in Waverly and have supported us through the entire process.

I am so glad we are back.

Comments

Jen said…
I'm so sorry Waverly is having such a bad time lately. I will be thinking of you and of her.
Mystic Thistle said…
I'm sorry about the crying. Our Clay does this from time to time and it is so hard because he can't tell us what's wrong. So I feel for you and I'll be thinking of you both very much.
Kathy Porter said…
It is your total honesty in conveying your feelings that causes me to stop and pray hard for your family. I agree - you are a very strong and courageous mother and you have a huge heart to fill both your children's needs. You are causing so many others to really care how you face each day and each step. God bless your week ahead with many good steps and challenges faced head on.

Popular Posts