So Proud

I am so proud of Oliver today.  His speech therapist/hearing impaired educator was here today for our weekly session.  Oliver spontaneously and appropriately signed "more" and "finished" and we think he tried to do "bubbles" too.  His attention span for activities is fantastic!  He did such a great job and she was so impressed with what he learned in just one week.

Priya, you would have been very proud of him.

There is always heartache, because I know that we will hit a point when he will begin to lose these skills he has mastered.  But for today, I am celebrating my little boy's achievements.

Comments

Jen said…
Yay Oliver! And hooray for Waverly's beautiful smile in your picture post the other day, too.
Kecia said…
He is a winner!!Congratulations Oliver!!
Mystic Thistle said…
Wonderful! Yay Oliver! Also, I love the little man haircut.

Popular Posts