We miss you Josh & Katie

We had a wonderful Saturday with our friends Josh & Katie.  They flew in to see the family.  They are some of our dearest friends and spent more time with Waverly when she was younger than anyone.  Their son was Wavey's first best buddy - they were adorable together.  It was so nice to be with friends who have been with us throughout this difficult journey.  I do think it was difficult for them to see how much Waverly has changed over the years.  I miss good friends.

In other news, Oliver has conquered the use of a spoon and is now feeding himself.  He was supposed to begin physical therapy today, but we had to reschedule.  I am anxious to get that service started.  He loves the playground, but isn't nearly as mobile as other kids his age.  Waverly is doing well.  She has been a bit manic in the mornings and then calms down in the afternoons.  She still loves getting ready for school and going on the bus.

I have her IEP meeting in the morning.  Thanks to everyone who wrote or commented with suggestions.  I think I am ready for it.

Comments

Kecia said…
Good friends are always missed!!
Congratulations to Oliver!!!And good luck with your meetings... May the Lord be always with you!
Misty said…
Hi, I first met up with you on the MPS Forum. Our son Will was dx June 2007 he is 5 1/2. I am happy to see you have made it state side. Praying that your I.E.P. goes well. We have not had great luck with our school system, but some have a great experience. I hope that yours is more understanding than ours! Misty, mom to Will MPSlllA and Nicole
www.miracle4will.com

Popular Posts