Sitting in the Surrey

We are at the beach and having a wonderful time.  Oliver absolutely loves it.  He loves playing in the sand, sitting in the surf, and being held out in the water.  Waverly is more hesitant and would rather wander around the beach.  She doesn't have an attention span that allows her to sit and play for more than a moment.

We also rented a surrey last night.  The kids sat in baskets up front and they were totally adorable.  We were able to get some wonderful photos and I will post them tonight or tomorrow.  That is going to be a memory that is going to stay with me for a lifetime.

I had so much fun on Friday getting together with my old friend, Katie, on Friday.  It was nice to have someone who has read about the kids for so many months, to finally meet them.  We have some very good friends flying in next weekend and we are anxiously awaiting their arrival.  I am really looking forward to reconnecting with people.

Comments

Kecia said…
That is really good for you guys as a family to spend some times out of the ordinary rotine!
Hope you all have a nice time!! Looking forward to see the photos!
spence said…
Hi Shannon,
Just thought you may want to know that you can find me on facebook. I know you're busy, but it would be nice if we could chat or you can just see what I'm up to like I check in on you. No pressure.
Glad all is going well for the most part for you. Happy 10th and many more!

Love,
Christy Anderson

Popular Posts