3rd 3rd Birthday Party!

Matt and I took cupcakes and fruit to Oliver's class for his birthday party.  We arrived as they were finishing a group PT session.  We first watched through the door window as Oliver walked through a little obstacle course.  He needed a lot of hand holding, but did perform the task.  Then we headed back to the classroom for a party.  I brought goodie bags filled with candy, crayons, and a memory game.  We sang "Happy Birthday" and ate treats.  I was worried about leaving, because I typically come into the class take him home for the day.  Oliver screamed as we said goodbye, but I think he recovered quickly and finished out the day.









Comments

Anonymous said…
ADORABLE!!!! Misty
Anonymous said…
I love their little cupcake covered faces.
Jenkins said…
Yummy from head to toe!
Whitney said…
That last picture is absolutely adorable! Happy belated birthday to Oliver!

Popular Posts