Update

I am crossing my fingers that both of the kids are over the awful flu that has invaded our household.  They have been sick for over a week and just when I think they are on the mend, it strikes again.  I am desperate to get back on schedule.  We have been off since before Christmas and I need our routine back.

Tomorrow Waverly has an appointment with the ENT.  Her eardrum isn't moving due to wax and she has started to snore at night.  I anticipate they are going to want to remove her adenoids.  It is a common procedure, especially among MPS kids.  Oliver went through it last summer.

As long as Wavey is healthy, she will be back to school.  Her class is having their holiday party in the afternoon, since it was cancelled due to snow days in December.  A few of the other moms are going to be there assisting and I am really excited to get to know them.  Our children could potentially be in the same class for the next few years, so it would be nice to form friendship with the parents.  I will be helping the kids with cookie decorating.  Should be a lot of fun and delicious.

Comments

Popular Posts