Jelly Belly Save the Day

Last night we took Oliver for a haircut.  We packed the kids up and headed over to the local mall.  They have a kids' hair salon that has tvs at every chair.  Of course when we got there, it was closed for business.  Let me back up to say that Oliver hates getting his haircut.  He screams and throws himself all around, causing me to have a heart attack for fear he is going to be cut.  I ventured into Hair Cuttery and they had someone who specializes in kids' hair.  So I put him on my lap, covered us up with an apron and told her to get cutting.  We tried using lollipops to placate him, but he kept taking it out of his mouth to scream and it would get covered with hair.  Yuck!  Fortunately, I had a box of Christmas Jelly Bellys in my bag.  He ate the entire box, but in the end he had a lovely cut.  We went shorter than usual, so the next haircut won't come so soon.



Comments

Jenkins said…
We searched and searched for someone to cut Brayden's hair. We finally found someone and she will even come to our house.
There needs to be a special haircut place for those special kids!
Haircuts can be so stressful...I am exhausted after them.

Popular Posts