Curled Up With a Book












Matt and I were both shaken last night with the news of Joey's passing.  I wanted to hold on a little tighter to them and capture more moments.  Waverly loves being read to, but only certain books that she enjoyed as a toddler.  One of her favorites is a collection of Winnie the Pooh stories.  I read them to her last night and then she wanted to look at the book all by herself.  She looked sad last night.  I think she is still slowly recovering from being sick, but there was a look of sorrow in her eyes.  I can't explain it.

Oliver was as wild as ever.  This is the only shot that wasn't all blurry.  He loves being thrown around by  Matt.  He was all smiles and giggles.

Comments

Cari said…
her eyes are true windows into her beautiful soul
Jody Fernando said…
Thanks for sharing. I continue to keep your family deeply in my prayers.
Anonymous said…
Shannon,

You always capture such beautiful moments in your children's lives:) I love the one of Wavey in black and white--she's just gorgeous. I'm sorry to hear about Joey...I can only imagine how that has shaken you and Matt. Know that Joey's family and yours continue to be in my prayers.

Julie Helman,
London

Popular Posts