Connections

This morning I had the benefit of having nothing on my agenda.  The kids were both in school and I had a few hours all to myself.  I spent some time cleaning - I find it very rewarding.  And I was also able to chat with a mom whose daughter has Sanfilippo.  We met briefly at the conference in FL.  She is lovely and her daughter is so sweet.  She looks a lot like Waverly.  We shared our stories and connected through our similar experiences.  I was comforted with the reminder that I am not alone.  I am so thankful for the friendships I have formed with other MPS moms.

Comments

I'm glad you have those relationships. I can't imaging all those trials AND feeling alone.
Jenkins said…
What a great connection for you to have others dealing with it all. I am sure the understanding and support is like none other.

Popular Posts