Ahhhh!

I just returned from the most wonderful massage at Selfridges. Three of Waverly's therapists gave me a gift certificate - they thought that I needed to take some time to relax and pamper myself. It was divine! I highly recommend Groom in Selfridges to all of my London friends. The 1/2 hour Zoom Zone is wonderful! Thank you to Priya, Melissa, and Jo for such a wonderful gift. You are all very special to our family. Your love for Waverly & Oliver is evident in all that you do with them. We are very fortunate to have found you all.

Comments

Unknown said…
That truly was a fabulous gift to you from Waverly's thereapists. I'm sure the massage helped to work out a lot of the stress and tension you've been carrying in your body. When those tense muscles start to relax, you feel like you're going to melt and start drooling! The timing for getting the massage was great too. I know you're into packing mode.
All of you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Love and a big hug,
Debby S.

Popular Posts