A Good Day

I am having a good day. Waverly and Oliver both had therapy this morning and they did an excellent job. Oliver did a wonderful job matching with a shape puzzle. I am so proud, but I can't help feeling sorrow that one day he will be unable to complete a basic puzzle like that. Then I took both kids up to Swiss Cottage to play in the fountain. It is warm here - low 70s - so we needed to cool off in the water. Waverly was incredibly well behaved. I tend to shy away from taking both kids out to play by myself anymore. But Waverly has been so calm lately! She wandered away a few times and I had to chase her down, but for the most part she just stayed right next to me walking around in the water. I feel like I can manage them both at parks again. It helps to have friends willing to lend a hand. (Thanks, Stacy!)

Comments

Mike and Sarah said…
Yay for good days!!! So glad you guys had fun at the park.
Jen said…
That is awesome!!!! I hope you continue to have bright days like that!

Popular Posts