Pack Out

I am frantically trying to organize all of our belongings for pack out. We basically need to figure out what to take on the plane, what will be shipped and arrive to us in about 2 weeks, and what will come by boat and take 2-3 months to arrive. Of course, something is wrong with the water in our building today of all days. I have a pile of laundry a mile high with towels & bedding that has to be finished when the movers arrive in the morning. It is exciting though and every day I am getting more excited about the move back to the US. I can't wait to catch up with friends and family!! I am off to continue packing. It is in the upper 80s today - yikes!

Comments

You can't possibly know who I am, but I'm a fellow Taylor alum from '95 and saw your prayer request on Taylor's alumni enewsletter. I was heartbroken to hear about your children's diagnosis, but we are praying for your family and are following your blog if that's alright.

I also have to say you inspire me in the midst of your entire move! Trying to organize, pack and move four people across the ocean within hours, the waters not working and your daughter's sick on top of it - I think I would just be sitting in the middle of my floor and having a good cry, but you didn't complain once!

Anyway, please know that we're praying for your entire family and are glad that you will be able to see stateside friends and family soon!

Popular Posts