Proud

I am very proud of Oliver. He signed both "eat" and "finished" today. It was very cute. Of course...he also wedged himself into our end tables. (I had to capture the moment. We have one of Waverly stuck under a coffee table when she was younger.)

Waverly had a sick day today. She had 4 shots yesterday and she did not respond very well to them. She seems to be perking up finally. Hopefully we will be back on track tomorrow. I have been busy organizing the house for our move. They come on Friday morning to pack up the flat. It is all feeling a bit overwhelming at the moment, but I think we will be feeling good Friday night when everything is out of the house and on its way back to the US.


Comments

IT's the mom in us that makes us run to the camera when we should be pulling them out! But what a funny story you have to share, with a great picture to accompany it!
Anonymous said…
I have those same end tables, and my son Henry Oliver (he's 2 1/2) has been stuck like that as well. Want to start a class action website for emotional stress?
- Jayson Schoeberlein

Popular Posts