Heat Wave

It was another rough night. I love watching the video of Waverly, but it makes me incredibly sad. I had a difficult time sleeping last night after so many viewings. I wish I could free her from this awful disease. I hate Sanfilippo!!!
We are hoping to enjoy a beautiful weekend. We plan on taking a train to see Leeds Castle as some point. We may end up at the pool or fountains again due to the heat. It is almost 80 degrees, which is a real heat wave!!
At some point I need to think about beginning to get organized for our pack out scheduled for next week.

Comments

pknelson said…
I loved watching Wavy on the video.
What a precious girl. It is obvious she is loved. Praying....
Mystic Thistle said…
I found your blog through fern's. I find myself praying for you during the day sometimes. Your children are so beautiful in the photos. I hope the move goes well.
Mike and Sarah said…
I loved Waverly's video. My favorite part was when she and her friend were dancing and stomping their feet really fast. So cute. I can imagine how that video gives you mixed feelings. I was in tears at the end of it... crying at how unfair everything is. It shouldn't be this way...
Jen said…
I'm praying constantly that some brilliant researcher out there is about to stumble on a cure, and Waverly and Oliver will be the perfect candidates. They are on my mind all the time.

Popular Posts