Thank You

Thanks to those who donated to our family, we were able to purchase this wonderful stroller for Waverly. It is made specifically for kids with special needs. It is larger than your average stroller and holds more weight. We have had difficulty finding anything she could comfortably fit into. And as she begins to lose more motor coordination, it will be imperative to have something to help her get around. We took her for a spin tonight and she loved it!! She has room to get comfy and she rides a bit higher. Plus, it will (hopefully) stop awful people from saying "she is too big to be in a stroller!!". We think she looks beautiful in it.

In other news, Oliver is getting better and better with his walking. He was strolling all over the park tonight - taking up to 20-30 steps on his own. I snapped this action shot to document his progress. I think he has finally realized that walking is much easier on his knees and more fun. Hopefully he will be a good little walker by the time we are back in the US.

Last night, Matt and I went over to our friends' home for a DELICIOUS dinner. It was a lot of fun to spend time with some people who have made our time in London so incredibly special. Thanks for having us over, Gigi & Rick!!

Comments

test said…
Waverly is just beautiful. What a precious picture.
Jen said…
Hey, in my book you're never too big for a stroller. If I could fit in one I'd beg the kids to push me in it. I'm glad Waverly can ride in style!
Amy B said…
Go! Oliver Go! (-:

Popular Posts