Happy 4th of July!!

Last night Matt and I went to the Ambassador's house for a 4th of July party. We had such a great time. The kids were home safe with one of the best sitters and we were able to relax & enjoy ourselves. "The Girls" were there -they a few women from our playgroup whom I have grown close to and we had so much fun together. We drank champagne, listened to Sarah Brightman sing live (including "Time to Say Goodbye"), and had fun mingling with hundreds of people at Winfield House. Then we were off to a neighborhood pub for more fun. I realized that for as excited I am to get back home to the US, I am really going to miss London and the friends we have made here. I am so fortunate to have found an amazing group of friends.

Comments

Mike and Sarah said…
Sounds like an amazing night. I'm glad you were able to get out for a bit.

Popular Posts